My 2013- a quick recap
Emotional part of 2013:
- Bonding of loved ones who I did not meet for almost 3 years.
- Spent most of time with friends and laughed for hours. Happy to have earned a reliable gang of friends to share and care.
- Made this Diwali a special one with Lavanya( & family), the beneficiary of BUDS Foundation.
- Almost 15+ friends got married/engaged and about 6 nice friends entered parenthood.
- Got inspiration from a lot of dedicated men and women working hard to create a social change that I had only dreamt of. Arvind Kejriwal became a new icon to look for.
- Sachin's farewell !! Glad I was alive to watch him kiss the ground and leave the field with such glory and humility.
- There cannot be good without bad. September and October tested our nerves when my husband was gripped by Dengue and its sideeffects. Good that the worse is over. This was the time we learnt the lesson "Health is wealth".
- Death gripped 5 of my near and dear ones.Balamurali- One of my favourite college Seniors who was passionate about hockey bid goodbye to the world. On the other hand, Mandela- my favourite leader who fought for peace rested in peace.
The serious part of 2013:
- I crossed 25 years of age... !!!!
- Had a nomadic life shuttling between Chennai, Virudhunagar and Madurai.
- Got Introduced and connected with some of the best people in the startup ecosystem. (Dream of an aspiring entrepreneur)
- Had the Eureka moment!! Realised the fact that ideas are meaningless until it is executed.
- Made the craziest mistakes and happily ended up with experience. ( Am a big fan of Edison !)
- Zeroed in one a product that best suits my personal interests. This brainchild of mine was given the name "JollyEventz". Toiling to see it bearing fruits in 2014.
- Joined NativeLead Foundation that works for a social cause that is close to my interests.
- I feel like am travelling on the right direction- Primarily because of the people I meet.
Looking forward to another year of good , bad and crazy stuff.. Welcome 2014!!! Happy new year to all of you.