Wednesday, May 22, 2013

My DAD- through the eyes of a son



Son at the age of 5:  There's nothing in the world that my DAD can't do.
Son at the age of 7: My Dad knows about a lot of things. He is very knowledgeable.
Son at the age of 10: I doubt whether my DAD know about everything.
Son at the age of 12:  My DAD knows nothing.
Son at the age of 14: My DAD? He still lives in the ancient days. He is unaware of current trends.
Son at the age of 21: Why should I tell my DAD everything. His advice is not necessary.
Son at the age of 35: My DAD does know something.
Son at the age of 40: Its not wrong to listen to what my DAD thinks about regarding this.
Son at the age of 45: I'll decide after hearing my DAD's views.
Son at the age of 50: My DAD was excellent in making decisions. He was really smart.
Son at the age of 55: Tears run down my eyes when I think my DAD is no-more.
Son at the age of 60: My DAD is the best person I've ever seen. I am nowhere comparable to what he was when he lived. 

No comments: